Become a donor and help PSF produce another season of stirring and inspiring performances
As a PSF benefactor, you become a shareholder in great theatre, helping us continue to produce masterful interpretations of Shakespeare and other great playwrights.
For your support, you will receive recognition in our programs and invitations to special events where we can thank you personally for your generosity.
For more information:
Contact PSF’s Director of Development, Melissa Kerr by email or at 610-282-9455 ext. 6.
Here are just a few examples of the many ways you can support the Festival:
- Donate through your retirement account and designate your Required Minimum Distribution as a tax-free gift to PSF.
- With a few simple steps, you can direct a small percentage of your Amazon purchases to PSF through Amazon Smile.
- Set-up a planned gift to PSF through your will or estate plan.
- Many companies match charitable donations made by their employees and, in some cases, also retirees. Contact your employer to determine if your contribution is eligible for a match!
- Or, simply, donate online at any time.
Become a member of The Shakespeare Society
Donors of $1,500 or more annually will receive a number of exclusive benefits and privileges, including recognition and invitations to special events, while supporting the Festival’s vision of producing world-class theatre close to home.
Are you a PSF enthusiast over age 70½ with an IRA?
Consider making a gift to PSF with a Charitable IRA Rollover.
Now that Congress has made the IRA rollover permanent, you can make thoughtful contributions to PSF, satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD), and avoid income tax you would otherwise have to pay on mandatory withdrawals.
Tax-Free IRA Rollover Permanently Extended
The Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 made the IRA Charitable Rollover a permanent giving opportunity for qualified donors. To benefit from this gift opportunity, the following qualifications must be met:
- Donor must be age 70½ or older at the time of transfer.
- The maximum amount a donor may transfer per year is $100,000.
- The gift must be outright. Gifts to donor advised funds or to life income vehicles do not qualify.
- The gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account by the IRA administrator to PSF. Donors with check-writing ability for their IRAs may use this feature to complete their gifts.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Development
2755 Station Avenue
Center Valley, PA 18034
610-282-9455 ext. 6
Be sure to check with your financial advisor to determine whether this provision is right for you. This information is not meant as tax or legal advice.