Destination PSF! Ten or more make it an event!
Enjoy an exciting and unforgettable group trip to Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival. Customize the ultimate theatre experience for your organization, corporate clients, or school group. Share an afternoon or evening of theatre with your friends, family, neighborhood group, alumni association, church group or social club!
Groups of 10 or more benefit in more ways than one!
- Ticket discounts – up to 25% off
- Priority seating
- Personalized concierge service
- Customizable extras and dining options
- Private event opportunities
- Bus and motorcoach parking
Your all-inclusive group experience features:
Pre-and Post-performance add-ons enhance your theatre going experience.
- Customizable Dining Options – Relax over brunch or lunch, or socialize during a cocktail reception or dinner. Whether a matinee or an evening performance, we offer a wide variety of menu options and a campus dining location perfect for your pre- or post-performance entertaining.
- FREE Backstage Experiences – Discover the secrets that bring the artistry to life on the Festival stages. Subject to availability based on production, date and time.
- FREE Prologues – Explore the plot and characters before every performance of a Shakespeare play with the PSF staff in a relaxed and informal setting. Held in the theatre 45 minutes before curtain.
- FREE Actor Talkbacks – After Thursday evening performances (excludes previews and opening nights).
- Specialty Dinners – Chef-curated dinners themed to each production feature speakers sharing insight and background. Dinners include full bar. Select dates available.
- FREE On the Green – before every performance, enjoy live Renaissance music in an inviting garden atmosphere just outside the theatre.
- Twilight on the Terrace – experience a sit-down fine dining experience in the comfort of the shade on PSF’s tented terrace. Select dates available.
- Shakespeare Café – Delight in a refreshing menu of lite fare on-sale at the café, purchase prepared picnic baskets or feel free to bring your own picnic and bottle of cheer.
Event Planning Services
Leave the details to us!
Host a private party, dinner meeting, alumni reunion, or other event right here at Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival. Hosted on the campus of DeSales University, our dining facilities can accommodate sit-down dinners, cocktail receptions, and buffet dinners. Your event includes table service, an optional full bar and a catering menu to meet any budget. By hosting your event with us, you’ll receive all of the PSF group benefits and extras and professional, personalized service to make your event a success!
Start planning your group outing or event today!
Contact Zach Weidner at 610-282-3654, Ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org