Each season, before a single line is memorized or a sword fight choreographed, sponsors commit their support to Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival. The generosity of our sponsors is now more meaningful than ever. We thank all of our sponsors – corporations, individuals and foundations – for their enduring partnership with Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival.
2024 Season Sponsors
Lee & Dolly Butz
Thank You to Our 2023 Season Sponsors
Yvonne Payne & Edward Spitzer
Associate Season Sponsors
Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival’s production of Much Ado About Nothing is part of Shakespeare in American Communities, a program of the National Endowment for the Arts in partnership with Arts Midwest.
Lee A. Butz
Festival Sponsorships & Benefits
Become a Sponsor for Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival with Season and Production Sponsorships from $2,500 to $25,000.
30,000+ PSF patrons will applaud your support!
Build your brand recognition with an active, educated audience by linking your company to PSF. All PSF sponsorship supports Lehigh Valley’s vibrant cultural community.
All Sponsorships Include:
- Recognition in the theater and in multiple high-quality print publications mailed and distributed to more than 50,000 highly select households from February through August
- Links to your company’s homepage on the PSF website, plus inclusion in emails sent throughout the season to 16,000+ PSF patrons
- Concierge ticketing
- Half-price advertisements in the PSF program
- Free use of beautiful DeSales University facilities prior to or after performances
- 10% discount on premium seating ticket purchases for you and your employees!
For more information about sponsorships, contact Director of Development Bill Hoblin at Bill.Hoblin@pashakespeare.org or 610-282-WILL (9455) ext. 1773.