Come and join the excitement of the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival Guild! The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival Guild is the volunteer organization dedicated to the promotion and support of PSF.
The Guild Contributes to the Success of the Festival Through:
- Special Events
Members of the Guild May be Assigned to One of These Tasks when Volunteering:
- Greet Patrons
- Ticket Taker
- Concession and support
- Souvenir stand support
- Hand out programs
- Help in set up of opening night parties
Guild Members are Entitled to Great Benefits:
- After volunteering for two shows, a guild member receives a special voucher to see a performance of their choice for FREE.
- Invitations to special events such as the Bard’s Birthday Party, the Welcome Picnic (meet the artistic company), and the Guild Thank You Dinner.
- Plus, the joy of helping create a “Shakespearience” in the Lehigh Valley!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for PSF. If you are interested in volunteering for our 2021 season, please email email@example.com for more information.
The Guild Board
- H. Lloyd Carbaugh President
- Dick Ditterline, Vice President
- Ellie Hentschel, Secretary
- Richard Baldock
- Joe Colosi
- Sue Ditterline
- Jason Grear
- Annette Heffelfinger
- Sheri Miltenberger
- Valerie Ryder
- Cynthia Workman
- Paul Zambo
- Rosemary Zambo
For more information please contact:
Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
2755 Station Avenue
Center Valley PA 18034
610-282-9455, ext. 2