AIR PRODUCTS OPEN AIR THEATRE | JULY 24 – JULY 25, 3:00PM
Directed by Jessica Bedford
Four idealistic young men foreswear food, fun, and women to dedicate themselves to study and fasting. But when Rosaline, Maria, Katherine, and the Princess arrive, the men’s vows are put to the test. A sweet romantic comedy full of mistaken identities, confessions of love, and heartfelt affection. $10
The Young Company Shakespeare Project exemplifies PSF’s mission of education, providing live Shakespeare performance opportunities for the student actors who make up the Festival’s Young Company. With a focus on language and character, students inhabit some of Shakespeare’s greatest roles as they seamlessly continue the work of their studies in a professional environment. Live/In-Person.
- Love’s Labour’s Lost will be performed for a socially distanced audience in the outdoor theatre.
- We ask patrons to bring their own lawn chairs.
- GOOD NEWS: masks are no longer required WHEN OUTDOORS at PSF. Please bring a mask in the event you need to enter one of our buildings to use the restrooms as masks are still strictly required in our indoor spaces.
- Performances start at 3:00pm.
- Run time is approximately 90 minutes with no intermission.